Thursday, September 06, 2007

(sigh)

Has someone ever made a comment about you and that remark stayed with you all day?

That's what to me happened today. Earlier this morning, "someone" and I were talking about a friend. I described the friend as "Skinny Twig" (in the nicest way possible). "Someone" retorted with "okay, Black Kettle, you have no room to talk. You're skinnier than he is".

I didn't believe it. There's no way I'm thinner than "Twig". I asked "someone" whether they really believed that. They said, "definitely."

Reader, if their assessment is correct, then I am much more skinny than I think. I must look very frail and weak in reality. Is this true?

I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm looking for the truth.

2 Comments:

Blogger jesse said...

hay nako toto! let them be and wait til i see you my friend. these aussies dont know the difference between a twig and a twink ... ha ah ha ;-)

5:53 AM  
Blogger Michael K. said...

Darling, without knowing what the 'Twig' looks like I don't have a basis for comparison.

Perhaps Paul could take some digital pics for you so you can see on screen what you can't see in the mirror.

Then, after you've photo-shopped them like the supermodel you are, you can post them here for our enjoyment :-)

(btw, if you are 'down-under' does that mean we are 'up-over'?)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home