Thursday, January 04, 2007

Let's Start From The Top


Okay, time to get right down to what I've been up to recently:

It was bound to happen: Paul and I finally walked out of a movie. And the kicker is that the movie got stellar ratings from all the critics. According to the Washington Post, The Good Shepherd was a shoe-in for Best Picture of The Year.

But I couldn't keep my eyes open. And when they weren't closed, I never looked at the screen. I looked around at those nearby and wondered whether they were as bored as I was. Finally, Paul looked at me, and said "I'm over it. Did you want to leave?"

I thought he would never ask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ballard said...

Admittedly, it was a very subtle movie. But I found it fascinating, even without all the bang and boom.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home