Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Unexpected Phone Call

My doctor called today to tell me the official results about my MRI performed last week. While he was right about two of the tumors shrinking in and around and my brain, "there were twists" (those were the words he used).

Twist #1: There's a growth in my spinal cord. Is the "horse out of the barn?" He's not sure, because the only way we know whether it's cancerous or not is to take a sample out and test it.

Twist #2: The "original tumor" that started it all has started growing again.

To put it mildly, all of us, including Paul and my family, are shocked. What was 100% good news last week turned somewhat sour this week.

I'm tired of blogging about my health's ups and downs. I'm going to put entries about my health on hold through New Year's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home