Friday, January 05, 2007

Insert Puerto Rico Joke Here


Next weekend, Paul and I go on holiday to the island of Enchantment, Puerto Rico, for about a week. Both of us have never been, but have heard nothing but praise for visiting San Juan.

Here are the supposedly top four reasons to go:
1) a nightlife that rivals Miami (I'll pass.)
2) restuarants that run the gamut from simple to luxury (Good!)
3) both the wild and developed beaches (Excellent!)
4) the nature walks (Oh please.)

I don't care what we do, as long as the weather will be where it calls for this time of year, around 85. I can just feel that sun on my skin! Ahhhh.

P.S. The picture above is a real shot of one of P.R.'s beaches.

1 Comments:

Blogger MatthewB said...

Well, I hope you get lots of sunshine and not too much rain. We had a bit of both (but lots of rain) when we were in Vanuatu in the magical south pacific over Christmas and New Year. All the best for 2007! Lots of love form down under.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home