Sunday, June 11, 2006

You're In All Urinals.


Ladies, this one's for the boyz, so get back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant (wink).

Boys, let's talk. I wonder what etiquette you practice when you're at the urinal.

For instance:

1) When you and someone else are at the urinal, do you think it's okay if you or the other person farted?

2) If it's not an automatic, do you hit the lever and flush? Why/why not?

3) When you're done, do you really wash your hands or only wash when others are around? If you do, do you wash both hands or just the "one" you used? (Please don't say you use both because you're so huge. I ain't stupid.) Do you use soap? Same practices at home?

My philosophy about 2) . I never ever flushed if a non-automatic until I helped my mom clean church bathrooms. They get rancid when nobody flushes after several visits. Just 'cuz you don't see the pee don't mean the pee's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home