Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Combination of Safety and Friendship.

Friday was a bad day. Bad. Bad and sad. I had to say goodbye to someone who was with me for eight years.

I was finishing up my normal morning routine (working out at the gym) when I walked over to my locker and completely forgot the combination to my lock that I've had for eight years. Eight years of the same old boring combination over and over, day in and out, when all of a sudden, the combination just fell out of my head. "32, 16, 12 wait. 32, 16, 8- or was it 6? 32, 12, 6 or Agggh! This is so freaky!"

I went to the front desk where they gave me a pair of giganti-normous pair of pliers to cut the lock off. Before I pulled the plug on this freindship, I tried other combinations but none of them worked.

Apparently it's a very common occurence, according to the front desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home