Friday, May 12, 2006

The Fish Bowl

Whenever I'm in the hospital, I don't have time to rest. When you're in your room and as comfortable as you can possibly be amdist the cords and machine, and who's to say how much pain you're in, people stop by and visit saying hello, giving you no time to rest. Now. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like visitors. I like people dropping by and showering me with gifts and surprises. It's just I have too many. See, my entire family works at the hospital, and they drop in and hide out from their job. When I had gamma knife, one of them was there for 2 hours. At one point during my stay, I looked around the room, and counted 6 members of my family were there, all on the clock! Next time, I guess I'll have to put a "please no visitors" sign up so I can get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home