Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Don't Get The 'Vette.


If you give me a penny for my thoughts, I thought the Corvette was for men who go through a mid-life crisis. There. I gave you my two cents worth. (What happens to that other penny?)

Anyway, the 'Vette as a car for mid-lifers is what I used to think. I also thought it was a dreamcar for rednecks. I also thought it was a car for men who were for men who were (he-hem) "small" downstairs. But I've been proven wrong: I can name two average, non-redneck, perfectly happy middle-aged men who said the car they would like to have other than their minivan is the Corvette.

What is up with that? I don't get it- I'm a car person, but I've never been emotionally attached to the 'Vette or even the Mustang. I guess maybe I have a thing against American cars.

My dreamcar choices: a Range Rover HSE, a S Class Mercedes, or a 750li BMW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home