Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Riddle Me Again

Q: "What is the difference between George Clooney and Ernie Deomampo?"
A: "Ernie is good looking."

Another answer is that Ernie's appearance in E.R. was this past weekend. I was vomiting and had the worst headache in the world. The doctors did a CT scan, admitted me to the Neurology Center where they pumped me with morphine (yeahhhh) and did blood tests. I stayed overnight. On Sunday, they said there were no new changes in my brain tumors (that's right, two-mores baby!), and ruled my headache as a severe migraine, completely unrelated to what else was going on in my head.

This leads me to my next question.

Q: "Ernie is supposed to go to London this coming weekend for four days. Should he go?"

A: I dunno. I'm kinda' scared that I may get sick on the plane. But I shouldn't live my life in fear, because then I would never make it out of Charlottesville. I'm going to call the doctor and get his opinion today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home