Saturday, September 26, 2009

What A Perfect Saturday Afternoon.

I love having a football game on TV. I can't really explain, but it's so soothing. I don't really watch and half of the time, I don't even know who's playing. But it's the noise of the crowd, the announcers, and the commentary that makes it so pleasant to have it on. It's like I'm part of a big event, where thousands, if not millions, of people are relaxing at home, warm and cozy, on the couch with their HDTVs on, watching the game with snacks and beverages, The other family members not interested are in the kitchen or in the living room, hanging out, talking and eating. My favorite network football coverage is on Fox.

Right now in my household, UNC is playing Georgia Tech. Paul's upstairs taking a nap, and Taylor's on the couch beside me sleeping.

It's a nice break, no doctors, no entertaining people, just chillin' like a villian starin' at the ceilin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home