Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Angels On Earth

I just got off the phone with someone who, in my opinion, could not do anything wrong. This person has touched hundreds, if not thousands, of lives with kindness and generosity and expect nothing in return, except maybe the start of a lasting friendship.

I know some individuals who are like this with nothing but a "servant heart", where their default mode is to help others around them. I truly admire them- they have ears that listen, a heart full of compassion, and a brain that thinks of nothing except improving people's lives.

I wish I could be more like them. They don't get satisfaction from eating, owning things, or earning money, instead, they're happiest when they know they've put a little good into people's lives.

I tip my hat and honor you. You have changed my life for the better, and I am truly grateful and forever indebted to you.

What a fine example you live,
Ernie

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

You wish you could be more like this??? Don't you know you ARE exactly like this??? That is why people love you!!! You are so dear, funny, cute, adorable and kind. All you care about, besides seeing Paul in Australia, is making those around you feel good.
Angel on earth?? Yes YOU ARE! It takes one to know one....

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home