Thursday, June 07, 2007

A Gold Star On My Forehead, Please!


Driving home from an errand today, I had to swerve and twirl the car (not my hips) to avoid hitting debris on the highway. It was everywhere in my lane- big metal pipes on my right, winding tubes and hoses on my left. Traffic was going at least 40 miles an hour, so whip! Swish! Swirl! I passed it.


I then thought, "hmmm, not everyone's as talented as I am" (when it was really the agility and nimbleness of the BMW I was in). This could be the cause of an accident I'll hear of later on today in a traffic report.


I hesitatingly turned around and hopped out of my car. When it was clear, I ran out into the road and picked it all up. I threw it all on the side of the road.


That's right, fellow DC area residents! I ventured, faced death in the face, all for our safety! Chalk one up for mankind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home