Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NIGHTMARE!!

I had a terrible, terrible dream last night. Since my parents knew that I would never get married, they thought of having a different kind of ceremony: a match-up. They lined up about ten filipino women up against a wall, and I was to walk by them and guess which one my parents talked to who was willing to first be friends with me, date me, and then see if it led to getting married.

As I walked past the women, they were all laughing and smiling at me, talking to each other. I thought I'd play along. But near the end, there was this one cute woman who seemed fun, and was being egged on by her friends to get out of line and give me a hug.

It was her. She was the one who would become my everyday friend, whom my parents hoped would be my girlfriend, and hopefully my future wife. She spoke fluent English, and I liked her heels she was wearing.

After giving her a hug, and carrying her "over the threshold", I panicked. This is wrong. All wrong. I'm misleading my parents. If I don't stop this now, it will only get harder here on out. I can't play this charade. I've got to pull the brakes on this! HELP!

I woke up, breathing fast- no joke. Man, I'm so glad that wasn't real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home