Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The New Ernie = Enrique



After going through radiation late last year and another brain surgery in February of this year, I lost 1) all my hair, all 2) all my muscle, and 3) roughly thirty pounds.




My hair: it is growing back; it's a very soft texture, like baby's hair. And there's hardly any gray unlike before.




My muscle: About a month ago, the doctor said it was okay me go back to the gym, so I'm finally getting something that seems to resemble a bicep. (Yay!)




Thirty pounds: Now a lot of that weight lost is muscle, which I will regain little by little. But hear me out: What if the new Ernie is also just thirty pounds lighter? My family and everyone else around me are trying to figure out how to put weight back on me- eating fattening food, eating every hour, doing less cardio, etc. But what if the Ernie which was 145+ pounds is now history, and the new Ernie has a lean body, like Enrique Iglesias? He's attractive, skinny, no butt (just look at the pictures above). Maybe that's the new Ernie. Cute in his own way and kinda' skinny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home