Sunday, November 05, 2006

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

and I AM DONE.

Three more treatments this week and I am finito, done, and through with radiation.

Three more days of pouring glasses of whine and making you drink the distaste and bitterness that has fermented in my body.

We can go back to talking about life and living, things like Ted Haggard, reverend of an 14,000 member evangelical church who's accused of hiring a male prostitute and asking him to find some meth (you bad boy!) Things like my straight friends popping babies everywhere, things like my duped DVD copy of "Cars" that I've had for two weeks before it's official release this Tuesday. The list goes on.

Lots to discuss. Just pray for me to get through these last three days and for a speedy recovery immediately afterwards.

I am sick.
I am tired.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home