Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wham! A Confession!

I have something difficult to say to you. I did something bad- I cheated on you, George Michael. I'm a fool, and I'm so sorry. I fell for you as soon as we met, knowing that if you'd "Make It Big" someday, you would never forget about us. That chemistry we had grew my "Faith" in us, because you spoke your mind and found a way to "Listen Without Prejudice" to everything I said. But as you got "Older", I began to stray. I thought our relationship was from days of yore and your "Songs From Last Century". Yes, "Ladies And Gentlemen, The Best Of George Michael" was no longer good enough for me. I gave up on you.

But yesterday, I watched your interview on Oprah. You shared about coming out of the closet and the expose of your expose in the L.A. public restroom. You were such a good sport about it, and you even laughed with Oprah about it! Now that's what I call courage.

Seeing that interview made me fall in love with you all over again. So having said it, I'm on my knees asking you to please take me back, George, please. I'm so sorry. I promise, George, that if you give me some "Patience", I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I will prove to you that I am still your biggest fan.

Love,
Ernie

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Oh, Ernie, you're already gone and I just wish I had been reading your blog all these years damn it! This is hysterical!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home