Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Radiohead

Some people at night dream about flying through the air like a bird. Others dream about being naked at their high school reunion. Still others dream about being chased either by a criminal, the police, or Paris Hilton.

But what about you? What do you dream about? Ever have re-occuring dreams?

My re-occuring dream used to be about arriving to school and having to take a test that I wasn't aware of. Everyone around me (who are actual people I went to middle or high school with) seemed prepared for it, while I conclude that I'm going to fail.

But recently, I have a new re-occuring dream. I dream at least once a week about being back at WAVA radio, and I think I know why this is happening. It's because I miss having a paycheck. And I miss having it come from a job that I was good at.

Anyway. I know I'll be good at walking dogs or bussing tables.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abe said...

well my re-occuring dreams is when I crash driving. But idon't drive coz, I don't know.

En español sueño que choco cuando manejo, pero no manejo porque no se manejar.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home