Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Do I Need To Grow Up, Or Am I Just Young At Heart?

Paul and I met some lady the other day who had a background in human psych. She was curious and poked around about who we were and what we were about. I told her about my brain tumor and the surgeries that followed. Then she asked me if that had some impact on me. I told her that it caused a shuffling in priorities, like making sure I said aloud "I love you" to those I cared about. It made me realize how life here is short, so enjoy it while you can. Somehow this led to whether I became more child-like.

Let's see. I:

*shop on ebay and buy toys I had when I was a child
*somewhat clumsy and unaware of my surroundings
*like eating sugary things
*have no job, so I count everyday what little money I have

Yup. That's me- 34 years old, going on 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home