Monday, December 01, 2008

Reve-d Up

Happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Poor Man's Saturday.

I've been in Vegas for the past four nights with Paul. Headlines:

*I have a love/hate relationship with the roulette wheel: one minute I'm winning, enjoying the payouts, and generously tipping the spinner, the next I'm regretting playing in the first place and wish I could just break even.

*I love the hotel's bath soap. It's lemongrass citrus. We've collected 14 bars so far.

*Saw Tony Bennett live in concert last night at the Hilton. Simply wonderful. He's 82 years old, but man, he still got his pipes. I'm pretty sure we were the youngest people there.

*Move over Cirque Du Soleil's production called, "O". We watched "Le Reve" at The Wynn tonight and I liked it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home