Monday, November 24, 2008

Collecto or Klepto?


I did a personal inventory analysis the other day and thought of my newest personality traits/flaws: I realized that I've been buying loads of useless stuff on ebay that sits around and accumulates around the house.


Then I thought of when this behavior started. It wasn't a new habit- I started collecting things as a child. I started with Hot Wheels die-cast cars. I was very specific in telling my parents which ones I wanted. I then graduated on to:


*Weebles

*Lego sets

*Mrs. Grossman stickers

*Swatch watches

*Nerfuls

*Muffy Vanderbear

*Hallmark ornaments

*Beanie Babies

*Thumbprint Teddies

*Tokidoki


Now: Brio train sets. I started over the weekend. (In yesterday's survey, people preferred the double-decker over the school bus, which helped me decide which to purchase.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home