Thursday, October 02, 2008

What Is The Opposite Of The Biggest Loser?

One of my doctors recommended I gain a pound a week for twenty weeks, and limit my exercise regimen to only a half hour three times a week (see entry from September 25th).

It's been two weeks, and today was the first weigh-in. After slices of delicious Chicago deep-dish pizza, endless ice cream sandwiches, and cheese fries up to my chin, I gained a whole pound.

Trust me, people- I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

I didn't feel like I failure, but I did feel a little disappointed.

She left me with something to think about for the next two weeks:

Ernie is a person who is driven by his own unrealistically high standards of exercising past the point of good health.

(Maybe I should put that on my profile.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home