Monday, September 29, 2008

North Face At A Cheaper Place


Some people are bargain hunters, always on the prowl for a sale with "take an additional 20% off" all items priced to clear.


That's not me. I am not a bargain hunter. Whenever I hear of a sale, I run away. Outlet malls are not my style, and goods priced to clear are probably out of season, out of style, and definitely picked through. Clearance racks scare me.


But as I looked for a slim-fitting North Face jacket to wear bike-riding, I found one on North Face's website for $229. The exact same jacket was $91 at backcountry.com. Without blinking, I "added it to my cart".

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG you bike? We have to ride sometime! I try to almost daily. In fact I could lose a pound for every one you gain. How's that for a challenge?

Halloween's coming up btw. I have half a mind to really scare you and take you shopping at Sym's. Boo! There's enough bad taste to turn you white as a sheet.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home