Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Low For Chemo Brain


The piece de resistance of my Louis Vuitton collection is Boite Pharmacie, a beauty case that comes with a smaller box inside for your jewelry or make-up.


Unfortunately, I forgot where I put the key to unlock it so I turned the house upside down in hopes of finding it. Unfortunately, the key was absolutely nowhere to be found. It had vanished into thin air.


I called my friend at Louis Vuitton to see if I could get a replacement. But since the beauty case is a limited production piece of luggage, they would have to order it from Paris, France and would take two to three months for it to be sent to the US. Of course, I would have to pay dearly for my misfortune: anywhere from $150 to $200. I was sad and mad at the same time. But I needed the key, since my expensive watch collection was inside the case.


As I put the case away in my closet. I realized that it was unlocked the whole time, and when I opened it, inside was the key.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

Welcome to a preview of middle age :-)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

sounds like a senior moment...perhaps the chemo is making you older and wiser!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home