Sunday, April 06, 2008

Eat Mor Chikin


Isn't that what the Chick-Fil-A cows want us to do?


Well I have been eating more chicken, but I'm not getting it at the local mall. I've been eating Popeye's Fried Chicken, a guilty pleasure I am proud to admit.


Are you scared to try it because of the saturated fat? Are you worried about being the only upper-middle class person at the restaurant? Is eating meat off the bone too barbaric for you?


I overcame all my fears about three weeks ago, and I've been going once or twice a week ever since. Eating Popeye's is not reserved just for Superbowl Sunday. Besides, when you remove the batter and skin off a breast, you're eating 18 grams of protein with only 3 grams of saturated fat.


I go for the chicken strips. No bones, tons of batter.


I don't care. It's my body, and I'll fry if I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home