Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Need Your Help.



Ever since he was a child, my grandfather who's now eighty-eight years old drank Postum every morning, a caffeine-free alternative to coffee.


Recently, Kraft Foods discontinued manufacturing Postum before we even had a chance to stock up. Now he's going through "withdrawal" of his normal morning routine and longs to have a cup of Postum again.


If you go to your grocery store today or over the weekend, could you check the coffee aisle for Postum? If they have it, call me on my cell phone (434)227-9709, and we'll work something out for picking up can five jars. (red or blue label is fine).


Small mom-and-pop grocery stores may have Postum still on their shelf.


Thank you for helping me keep my grandpa happy,

Ernie

1 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Ohhhh....have you ever TASTED Postum? Ohmygosh....it tastes like chicory-hickory-dickery-and-doc, with some dirt thrown in. More power to Grandpa. I will be looking for him. We want Gramps to be happy, although seriously, it is rank stuff.
Love you,
Elly

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home