Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi Everyone.

I'm fine. On Monday, everything went smoothly with no broken computers and hardly any waiting. I have pictures to show you, they're just stuck in the camera.

Before knocking me out and whipping out the "knife", he showed me a picture of the brain tumor and his plan to stun its growth. The brain tumor was approximately 5 cubic centimeters in size. Just take your little finger and "chop it off" where it first bends. That's the size of the brain tumor.

Since I just felt extremely groggy afterwards, they sent me home in the afternoon. I slept for nearly 12 hours that night. I woke up feeling like a new man.

Okay people, that's enough. Let's take a break from talking about the big "C" word and the "B.T." in my head. Let's get back to blogging about fun stuff tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ellyt said...

Wow...you are so cool! You are the most amazing person I know. To go through all of that and have a sense of humor just speaks to the Ernie Essence.
You are greatly loved, dear Ernie (and your wonderful "guest" blogger),
Elly

1:46 PM  
Blogger Michael K. said...

I just want to know what was the first pair of shoes you picked out to wear after you got home ;-)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home