Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Biggest Loser

A new study came out yesterday with interesting findings about fitness and body weight:
*21% of the people surveyed said they would trade ten years off their life to be their ideal weight
*85% said they'd rather have six toes on one foot than be fifty pounds overweight

My question is this: if you could, would you subtract ten years of your life to be your ideal weight?

(I think those of us who are gym rats do in fact lose 10 years of our life at the gym to maybe get to our ideal weight.)

2 Comments:

Blogger wo_mann said...

hey ernie!
i would not trade 10 years of my life, but i would definitely go for that extra toe if necessary.
speaking of gym rats, we were talking about you at my class this morning, and everyone said to tell you hello and that they are thinking of you. is your surgery still set for monday?
best wishes,
edie

7:18 PM  
Blogger ellyt said...

Yes, I agree...I wouldn't trade 10 years of my life, but hey, I would take an extra toe or two.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home