Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Different "Big" News


While all signs are go for the Sex And The City full-length movie, they are still searching for someone to play the role of Mr. Big. Negotiations with the agent for actor Chris Noth, the original "Big", seem to have hit a possible snag.


I can't imagine anyone else playing Big. He's known by SATC fans everywhere as the only one who can play a loveable, yet sometimes aloof gentleman so well.


If If I was the one who was in charge of finding a replacement actor, I think the only one who could fit such "Big" shoes would be George Clooney.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nell said...

Ernie-

I agree...he is the only Mr. Big but, have you seen him lately....Obviously had a few too many trips to the buffet bar at Shoney's. Plese text me your email adress...I need to add you to my crackberry. Db

7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVEABLE?????? The guy is a complete tool!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home