Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Gone To The Dogs


My sister and I were so excited upon discovering that there was an alternative to watching the Superbowl. Animal Planet proudly assembled the furriest and cutest puppies they could find, put them in a miniature football field, and called it "Puppy Bowl III."

Turned out that this was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The whole three hour show was nothing but these puppies wrestling with each other. It wasn't a competition where puppies would slowly get eliminated one by one, or judged for their talent. Nope. Just 180 minutes of dogs running around and smelling each other. It wasn't cute. It was boring. I changed the channel eight minutes later.

Don't get me wrong- I love dogs, especially puppies. But to watch them wrestle? Puhleeze. I would rather watch the Christmas tape of a log burning in a fireplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home