Thursday, February 01, 2007

Scoutin' For Girls


Um, hello? Where are all the girl scouts sellin' cookies? Are they too lazy to walk door-to-door around the neighborhood anymore? They haven't even gotten their parents to peddle their wares and order forms at Paul's work.

I have looked for them everywhere. The other Saturday, I drove to three Giant Foods and two Safeway grocery stores hopin' to see girls out front selling cookies, but noooo. ("Mom, I don't wanna' go! It's too cold! Plus 'That's So Raven' is on!")

I know it's sellin' cookies season, because I know people who've gotten some. Ellen DeGeneres bought a thousand boxes a couple of weeks ago on her show. They're for sale on ebay. I even went on Girl Scouts of America website, but couldn't figure out whether or not you can order on-line.

I'm so desperate to have girl scout cookies that I bought a half gallon of Edy's Ice Cream Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Flavor today.

Please- help this poor, desperate, and bald filipino. If you know ofsomeone selling girl scout cookies, please e-mail me at erniedeomampo@yahoo.com. I want two boxes of Thin Mints and two boxes of Samoas. My belly thanks you belly much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home