Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Second Opinion.

Oh, I don't know where to start. I don't even know how to say it all, it's all so...

frustrating

difficult to deal with

difficult for loved ones to hear

*The new tumor(s) found are not in my brain. They are right outside the brain in my cranium. According to the doctor, "the horse has left the barn," meaning it's left the primary source and can now multiply on its own in other areas in my body (back, arms, central nervous system, anywhere it wants). As it multiplies, it causes problems, like loss in hearing, vision, mobility and

I'll just stop there. I don't want to talk or write about what else it can do.

*At this stage, there is no cure. Only possibilities to prevent it from growing rapidly.

*The spread may start anywhere to a month to five months.

My mom and dad didn't take it so well. Maybe because they mistakingly think it's their fault. My sister cried when I told her. Paul's very strong and supportive- his game face is encouraging.

I'm done with this entry.

Happy blog entry next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home