Monday, February 06, 2006

Health Update

After yanking out a specimen of the brain tumor more than over a week ago, the lab has yet to give a pathology report back detecting whether the tissue is malignant or benign. Their
lame reason is that they wanted to compare these new specimen slides to older ones from previous surgeries, instead of going by the old pathology report.

I know that people have wondered how I'm holding up. Here's the only way I know to sum it up: I'm cold all the time and never feel hungry (possibly because the tumor is near my hypothalmus, controlling body temperature, appetite, and sleep cycles.) I also feel tired all the time.

I'm also contemplating going back to work next Monday, which may be a mistake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I'm sorry you're still feeling crappy and tired. I'm thinking about you, and I'm eager to hear what the path report says. My brother said to tell you that he's thinking about you and praying for you. We love you!!! Hang in there.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home