Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More On Weighing More

This morning I went to the gym and the "Sports Training" class was about to begin. "Sports Training" is one of the most exhausting classes to take because you run laps, jump rope, do push-ups, bike and perform other tiring activities for an hour.

Again, ain't no hatin' in the house, but the teacher was very overweight. As he taught and shouted commands in the class, he also performed the activities. He was exhausted. During the very short breaks, he was completely hunched over trying wheezing commands while trying to catch his breath.

Oh, us Americans are so out of shape.

(I, in no way, think I'm perfectly in shape. In fact, ask anyone who knows me well: I have one of the worst body images out there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home