Monday, July 25, 2005

FINALLY.

Well folks, we've come to the conclusion of our program. We thank you for joining us, and good night.

Friday marked an end of an era: Paul got his visa. After nearly two years in development, he got that itty bitty piece of paper showing that he is now a permanent resident. All that working, waiting, and investing has finally paid off.

Now I have no idea exactly what that permaresivisachargecard means. All I know is that on August 1st, he can now start working at the law firm who offered him a job right here in Sydney.

I am so happy for him. He deserved it! I know how bad he wanted it. Out of all the other people who applied, I bet there was nobody else who had to have it as much as Paul.

So yeah, there you go. August 1st starts a new chapter. Paul starts full-time working, and I start full-time housewiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home