Sunday, October 26, 2008

Which Of These Is Directed At You?

*I saw your hairy n. the other night. It probably continued to your b. I've never seen something like that, not even on an ape.
*It stings that you didn't add me as a friend on facebook- you are one of the very few friends requests that I've sent out.
*I still think of you a lot. I've called you just to hear your voice, then hung up.
*I'm so flattered you think that of me, I had no idea. I'm truly honored. I need to be a better friend to you.
*Your cupcakes aren't just dessert, they're a work of art. I cherished each and every one.
*Mahal kita, Ken Hardly!
*Hi, girl! T. misses you.
*I can't wait until I get more c. from you. It'll be easy for me to gain a pound that week. Love you.
*You my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home